How To Solo-Farm Gahz’ranka For Tome of Polymorph: Turtle
Here is another World of Warcraft gold farming tip. I’ll tell you step-by-step what to do in order to get the Tome of Polymorph: Turtle.
- Fishing: 1 skill;
- Level 80;
- A few Elixirs of Water Walking;
To be able to summon Gahz’ranka you need to complete the quest: “Nat’s Measuring Tape”. This is what you must do:
1. Go to STV and enter Zul’Gurub. To be able to enter, ask a frined to help you set up a 2-man raid group;
2. Just as you enter, jump into the water, a bit to the North-West, and swim East then North until you reach Pagle’s Pointe, (Nat Pagles forgotten fishing spot, apparently);
3. Click on the Tackle Box there and accept: “Nat’s Measuring Tape”;
4. Exit Zul’Gurub and go to Dustwallow Marsh, on the little island at (58,60), talk to Nat Pagle and turn in “Nat’s Measuring Tape”. After turning in the quest you will be able to buy Mudskunk Lures from him;
5. Buy a few Mudskunk Lures from Nat Pagle, then head back to Zul’Gurub, in STV;
6. Once more, jump into the water and go back to Pagle’s Pointe;
7. There should be 1-2 Muddy Churny Water circles near Pagle’s Pointe. Fish up 5 Zulian Mudskunks in these water circles. If there aren’t any at Pagle’s Pointe, just swim North or South until you find one, drink an Elixir of Water Walking to be able to stand near the Muddy Churny Water and catch 5 Zulian Mudskunks. If you have only 1 skill point in fishing you won’t be able to catch any fish inside Zul’Gurub, unless you fish in the Muddy Churny Water circles.
8. At Pagle Pointe, apply a Mudskunk Lure on the 5 Zulian Mudskunks that you caught and Gahz’ranka should spawn;
9. Pull the mob into the water, near Pagle’s Pointe and kill it in the water so you don’t get falling damage when it knocks you up (see video);
Now, the Tome of Polymorph: Turtle doesn’t have 100% drop chance, but when you get one, it sells for 500-1000g. Happy farming!
Filed under: Free Tips & Guides
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!